March 19, 2009

Roadtrip Music - "You Can Take the Girl Out of the Country, But Not the Red Out of Her Neck"

While on the road, Anna was eager to play with my iPod and to enjoy some good ol' country music. Apparently, her life in Chicago has lacked the twang we had back in Oklahoma. I was happy to oblige with an old playlist I made as an homage to my redneck youth.


"You Can Take the Girl Out of the Country, But Not the Red Out of Her Neck" Playlist
  1. "Sweet Home Alabama" - Lynard Skynard
  2. "No Riders" - Shannon Curfman
  3. "Redneck Woman" - Gretchen Wilson
  4. "Hicktown" - Jason Aldean
  5. "Broken and Ugly" - Beth Hart
  6. "Sin Wagon" - Dixie Chicks
  7. "Wild One" - Faith Hill
  8. "Way Back Home" - The Wreckers
  9. "I Go Back" - Kenny Chesney
  10. "Not Ready to Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks
  11. "Red Dirt Road" - Brooks and Dunn
  12. "My, Oh My" - The Wreckers
  13. "How Do You Like Me Now?" - Toby Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment